- Open minded, and without prejudices
- Fascinated by the world at large
- Good in communication and languages
- Fast and precise
- Hire attitude over skills and diplomas
- Value a culture based on entrepreneurship,integrity and family spirit
- Want to promote from within
- Aim to offer the challenges, the rewards, and the comfort to grow your career with us
- Want a promising career
- Want to contribute your own ideas and make a difference
- Are not interested in bureaucracy and hierarchy
- Are ready to assume responsibility
- Enjoy a fast-paced working environment
- Do not believe that you know it all
- Are ready to learn
Learning & Development
Our commitment to quality requires constant development of our skills. High impact learning therefore focuses primarily on development opportunities in the workplace environment. Social learning is based on mentoring, reviews and networking. Training is a valuable option when focus on particular skills and competence is required within a short time.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is an important factor for the workplace, showing tolerance and equal opportunity. At Ameropa we believe a “melting pot” promotes the creation of new ideas and entrepreneurship.
Workplace Health & Safety
Health and safety is one of our most important business priorities. We work to minimize risks with regular safety trainings, process reviews and improvement programs. Our business units adopt health and safety policies specific to their individual work environments. Our fertiliser plants and logistical assets have dedicated safety specialists promoting safety culture.